Jiotv is an android application that enjoys live streaming on the smartphone. But with the help of the Jiotv web version, you can enjoy the same services on your laptop or computer. Reliance Jio offers the best services to its customers and that’s the reason they are able to make millions of users from all over India.
If you don’t have a smartphone or want to watch your favorite channels on a bigger screen then you can use the JioTV Web Version service. By using this feature you can watch your favorite channels on your laptop or PC via the internet.
The JioTV web version included 500+ channels with 60 HD channels. Jio Reliance doing great work in the Telecom sector and now they are providing entertainment applications like JioTv, Jio Cinema, and many more. Additionally, it also supports multiple languages for instance English, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, and many more. JioTv is already available for both Android and iOS users. You can download their app from the official google and apple store. But now they officially launched the JioTV web version. In this post, I will guide you on how to play jioTv on your PC and laptop using the JioTV web version.
About JioTV Web version:
Jiotv is the most popular service for offering live streaming of TV channels. You can download Jio Tv for PC to enjoy local and international channels with all categories like entertainment, news, support, funny, carton, and many more. Not only this but also come with unlimited features as well where you can watch your favorite programs and movies.
With more than 500 channels and 60+ HD channels, it holds the number #1 slot for online streaming services. JioTv web version also has the option to choose a different language for each channel. Initially, the JioTV only design for android and iOS devices but now they bring a web version of their application. This version is also freely accessible. All you need is an internet connection to watch Jiotv anywhere and anytime. If you have a Jio SIM then you can enjoy watching Jiotv channels on both PC and smartphone.
How to open the JioTV web version?
Now the question is how to open Jio TV For PC using a web browser? Well, Reliance Jio officially announced that jiotv is available on the web version. So all the jio users can watch live tv channels on their laptop or PC. You can easily visit the jiotv web version from the official website jiotv.com. All you need to log in with the system by entering Jio ID and password. If you don’t have an account with Jio then you simply need to register and get a free jiotv live web account.
By launching the jio web version, jio is able to expand its network in India. With this introduction, they were able to bring more users into their network. The service is completely free to use. So you can watch any of your favorite channels without any cost. You are not limited to using the Jio internet service. You can also access jiotv with any other internet network but it must have a good speed. With the help of your Jio ID and password, you can access jiotv anywhere in the world.
Steps to open the JioTV web version:
The Jio web page allows users to watch their favorite programs and films on big screens such as a laptop. You can stream any live channel on your PC from anywhere. Follow the below-given steps to open the jiotv web version on your PC.
- Open a web browser and put www.jiotv.com URL in the browser bar. You can use any browser such as Firefox, chrome, safari, or UC browser, etc.
- After opening the jiotv web page simply log in with your Jio ID and password into your account. Each user has a unique jiotv ID and password.
- In case you don’t have an account with Jio or don’t have Jio ID and WordPress then you can simply enter your Jio number to process the login.
- Once you do that you will get an OTP via SMS on your Jio SIIM.
- Put the OTP into the JioTv web page to enter into an entertainment area. Here you can select your language and start watching your favorite programs on your PC laptops.
- If you don’t have Jio SIM or Jio ID then you can get it from other Jio users as well.
- Additionally, you can buy a Jio SIM from a retailer shop to access the jiotv web version.
- Finally, you can open any movie or program on your pc windows to watch it.
Features of the jioTV web version:
Jio Reliance has many features that help you to enjoy entertainment. In that way, the jiotv web version gives you access to watch your dreams, movies, and sports channels on your PC and laptop. Sometimes the jiotv web page goes for maintenance but you don’t worry, it will bring back as the problem fix. If you found any issue you can simply relaunch the Jiotv web version to watch video content on your PC. Let’s take a look at the JioTV web version’s important features.
- With the help of the web version of JioTV, you can watch the news, sports, funny, and many more channels on your computer window 7,8, and 10.
- The JioTV web version also gives you the option to bookmark your favorite programs. By using this feature you can easily manage your programs so you never miss them.
- If you have already registered with the jiotv online application then you can log in to access the jiotv web page and enjoy live streaming.
- Jiotv pause and play options give you control over video content. These cool features help you to enjoy the content the way you want.
- Additionally, you can set reminders to manage your channel. With this feature, you can watch the program later. It let you remind and notify you to watch a movie or dram.
- Moreover, you can forward and rewind the jiotv live channels within 30 seconds.
These are the best features so far but these are not limited. JioTv still working on upgrading the Jiotv web version. For now, you can enjoy live streaming without hassle.
- jio tv web version link
- jio tv web version for pc
- jio tv web universal extension
- jio tv web extension
- jio tv web live
- jio tv online
- jiotv web universal google chrome
- jiotv web universal firefox