Jiotv for PC is now avaiable to download for laptop and winder screens to watch your favorite shows. You can use this application for all versions of windows (10, 8, 7). We know that JioTv is avaiable for Android & iOS devices but what about JioTv on PC? Well, currently it’s not available for laptops or computers.
But don’t worry there is a solution and we will provide you a details tutorials that help you to install jiotv on your PC.
There are millions of users who are already on the Jio network. If you haven’t joined yet then do now and enjoy quality service and offers. Currently, television is the most popular entertainment service from Jio. It is a trending application in Indian and Jio is the most popular network.
Let’s keep reading and get the full details of JioTV for PC and how to install jiotv for PC?
About JioTV for PC
Most of you already know very well about the Jio network. It is the most popular network in India that offers high-speed internet services. In this digital era, everyone around the world uses the computer/laptop and the internet.
In this manner, JioTV provides 800+ channels including 100+ HD channels across languages and genres. All of these channels are just away from your fingertips.
By using the jiotv online streaming application you can easily watch your favorite program, movies, sports, news, and tv programs. The application for jiotv is avaiable for android and iOS devices. You can download it from the google play store.
If you are enjoying jiotv on your PC then you can bookmark all of your favorite programs and also set the reminder option. Additionally, you can watch missed episodes of prime shows that aired in the past 7 days.
To access the Jioapp you simply need your jio ID and password. If you become a member of Jio using your SIM then you can automatically sign in into jio app. But you can still watch Jio tv without having Jio’s number. Once you login into Myjio app using your jio ID then you can install all the Jio apps.
Jio reliance launches much more applications such as Jio Cinema, Jio 4G voice, Jio music for pc, and Jio tv for android.
Why Install JioTv on PC/Laptop?
Before downloading the JioTv for PC, it’s important to know why we need to install Jiotv for pc? Many of you are using a laptop or computer and spend more time in front of pc. Moreover, watching content on the big screen is more entertaining. That’s the reason you should need to install the online live streaming application on your PPC.
There are many online TV streaming applications avaiable over the internet with great features. But the JioTV is the most fasted and most reliable TV application these days. So it’s good to choose the best and watch favorite tv shows and movies.
How to Download JioTV App for PC?
Downloading the jioTv application on your PC is a very simple and easy task. We will give you a complete guide to download JioTV on your pc and watch unlimited programs. This guideline going to be helpful for you to download and install JioTV for PC. Simply follow the steps mention below and install JioTV on your PC.
The first thing you need to do is to run an android application on your PC. After that, you simply need to install android emulators. There are many free Android emulators available over the internet that you can use to connect JioTV with a PC. But our recommendation goes with Bluestacks and NOX app player for PC.
Based on the user’s reviews and popularity both these two android emulators are best to run the Jiotv on your computer. Also, these run the app smoothly, and the streaming speed is quite amazing. If none of both methods work then you can go with the JioTV Web Version to enjoy Jio TV online.
Let’s take a look at both methods one by one.
- Method 1: Download and Install JioTV for PC using Bluestacks.
- Method 2: Download and install JioTV for PC using NOX app player.
Now we will explain the process of each method in very easy steps:
Download JioTV for PC using Bluestacks:
When we talk about the best and free emulator then Bluestacks in our mind. This is because of its performance and features. You can easily download it from their official website and then install jioTv on your PC.
- Go to Bluestack’s official website and download its emulator application.
- After downloading, Open Bluestacks on your laptop. Now login with your Google account. If you want to access Google Play Store then you must need to complete the sign-in process as well.
- If you don’t have your Gmail account then you need to sign-up.
- After completion of the registration process, you are ready to access any android apps from the Google library.
- Open Google App Gallery and type JioTV on the search bar.
- The related apps are shown against the query on the screen and click on the JioTV app.
- You can also install the JioTV app from Myjioapp. Simply enter Jio ID and Password on the Myjio app login screen then you can install JioTV on your PC.
- Now click on the install app button on the Jiotv app and the process of downloading will start.
- After downloading is completed. You simply install the Jiotv app on your PC.
- Finally, the JioTV app installs on your PC and you can enjoy watching your favorite programs.
Download and install JioTV for PC using NOX app player:
This is the second method that will help you if you having any issues downloading JioTV for PC using Bluestacks. By using this NOX app method you need another emulator to be installed on your pc to run any android application on your PC.
Follow the steps to download JioTV for PC.
- Find NOX app players from their official website.
- Download and install the emulator. It will take a few minutes to complete.
- Now simply open the NOX app player and complete the startup process.
- After that download the jiotv apk file from the official website.
- Now open the jiotv apk and install it via the NOX app player.
- Write your Jio ID and password to get access your favorite channels and programs.
Features of JioTV for PC:
After downloading and installing the JioTV for PC, why not take a look at its features so you don’t miss anything. The Jio Reliance offers incredible features to Jio users. Here is a list of the best features of JioTV for PC that you should know.
- Jio provides fast 4G internet speed so you can watch HD video content without interruption and every program run smoothly.
- You can watch the programs in more than 15 languages. These include English, Tamil, Marathi, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Bengali, etc.
- Because it’s an online streaming TV application so it works 24×7 and you can watch favorite programs anytime and anywhere.
- By using the bookmark option on your PC you can favorite your channel. This feature is useful because you can easier manage your programs.
- Jiotv for PC provides more than 800+ channels with 100 HD channels. It’s a pack of 102 entertainment channels, 40 music channels, 26 kid’s channels, 8 news channels, etc.
- With the help of its reminder option, you can watch your favorite program timely.
- JioTV also gives you sharing option where you can share your favorite programs with your friends and family members.
- Search option gives you the facility to find the best and favorite channel from the 575+ TV list and past 7 days aired shows.
- To avoid disturbance you can lock your screen while watching content.
- JioTV player helps you to rewind and forward for 30 seconds.
- You can navigate the next and previous channels by simply swiping back or forth in the player.
- Watch program while the player is in mini view.
These are the best features of jioTV for PC so far. So without any issue or problem, you can download and install the JIOTV on your PC. We will keep updating the post as new features are added to JioApp.
Hope you enjoy this tutorial and it helps you to download and install the JIoTV for PC. If you struggle to download JioTV for PC then just ask in below comment box. Thank you so much for reading this article. Keep in touch with us to know more updates on Jio.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch JioTV on PC?
Can we download JioTV on Laptop?
Can I watch JioTV on Bluestacks?
Is JioTV free for a lifetime?
We try to cover everything that you need to run the Jio TV app on your computer. You can run the app on any operating system. The only thing you should use is the BlueStacks emulator because it’s lightweight and allow the app to run smoothly.
While using the JioTv on the laptop you will get access to the same features that Jio has on android or iOS. Even you will enjoy the same interface. Thus, you don’t have any difficulty finding the way from the app.